Putting Quality Back In Your Life
Welcome to Augusta Physical Therapy, Augusta County’s fastest growing treatment facility for physical therapy, sports medicine, fall
prevention and rehabilitation.
At Augusta Physical Therapy we focus on treating patients as a whole, not just bits and pieces.
We perform thorough evaluations to get the complete picture on what is causing your problem. We keep up with the latest cutting edge
therapy techniques and specialize in hands-on manual therapy techniques. Each patient receives hands on therapy and customized exercise
programs designed to address their individual needs. A better understanding of your diagnosis and prognosis for recovery allows you
to be an active participant in the program. We enjoy teaching with visual aids such as pictures, diagrams and anatomical models. Our
goal is to restore maximal function in the most efficient manner, hastening your return to regular daily activity, sports and work.
Will Also Find.....
A relaxed and comfortable environment
Private treatment rooms have relaxing music and call bells for safety and
convenience. You will be treated by the same therapist for each visit.
See the same therapist for each visit.
Physical Therapy, PC is a professional corporation, owned by Alan S. Reitz, PT, CEO.
Call Today To Schedule Your Appointment!
The Purpose of Augusta Physical Therapy, PC
- To provide the best Physical Therapy services available to the members of our community
in order to assist them to live the highest quality of life possible.
- To educate the members of our community about the health benefits
of Physical Therapy and how they may benefit from our Physical Therapy services.
- To promote wellness and a healthy lifestyle by providing
wellness services to our community.
- To support community efforts which promote and provide for an improved quality of life for the
members of our community.
- To provide a work environment for our employees in which all can flourish and prosper.